The RANGER line of terminals is a lightweight and rugged quick deploy satellite antenna solution.
"The RANGER is the most robust and versatile flyaway terminal we have tested; it is also the lowest cost. " - Government Evaluator
- Dependable Performance
- Quick Time To Air
- Flexible Fleet Configuration
- Mission Success for Every User
- The RANGER line of terminals is a lightweight and rugged quick deploy satellite antenna solution.
- The design incorporates light, durable components designed for easy assembly, operation and maintenance.
- Every RANGER terminal is backed by a design team responsive to user feedback, engineering for long term reliability.
- For most configurations a single operator can move from cases to network access in less than ten minutes.
- Modularity of the system affords both customization and easy maintenance.
- A fully integrated feedboom which incorporates all RF components of each band, enabling the ability to use a single feedboom between multiple antennas and even multiple antenna sizes.
- The ability to deploy either motorized or non-motorized.
- 10 Minute tool-less assembly
- Integrated Feedboom for each band
- Non-motorized simplicity
- Industry leading EIRP
- MIL-STD-188-A64A Compliant
- Antenna sizes from 1.0m to 2.4m
- C,X,Ku or Ka-band feedbooms; Field interchangeable
- Motorized, Non Motorized, or both - Field Upgradable
- WGS, DSCS and SKYNET certified configurations
- Camouflage reflector
- IATA Compliant Cases