Modular, multiband, lightweight and delivering exceptional RF performance on airborne vehicles
AirPatrol is an innovative new generation of satcom terminal, specifically designed to meet the demands of today’s airborne applications.
Modular, multiband, lightweight and delivering exceptional RF performance, the AirPatrol range offers class-leading, secure data throughput in a compact form factor.
- Can be installed on fixed wing, rotary wing or Unmanned Air Vehicles (UAVs)
- Interoperable with legacy equipment & third party modems
- Stabilised antenna system ensures sustainable connectivity - regardless of operating conditions
- Compact and lightweight design for easier integration in to various airborne platforms
- Low cost of ownership - the stabilised antenna system and feature-rich electronics units meet exacting environmental standards – and have been engineered for a 15 year service life with minimal maintenance
- Choice of 0.3 – 0.8m antennas and X, Ku or Ka frequency bands
- Exceptional RF performance enables rapid data transfer and enhanced mission capability. 70Mbps demonstrated.
- Specialised Blade-Stream helicopter waveform with rotor outage and interference correction.
- Unique composite material construction for strength, lightness and improved RF integration.
- Modular design enables easier installation and maintenance