SpaceDataHighway Mobile application privacy statement
As a user of an Airbus app, protection of your privacy and Personal data is an important concern to which we pay special attention throughout our business processes. This privacy notice is to let you know how Airbus looks after your personal information. This includes what you tell us about yourself this notice also tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
Airbus (also known as, “the Company”, or “we” or “us”) is committed to protecting the rights of individuals in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (reference EU2016/679) of the European Parliament as well as each applicable national Personal data protection laws and regulations (collectively referred as “Data Protection Laws and Regulations”)
Scope of this Notice
This notice applies to user of the Airbus SpaceDataHighway app. Our application will not in any way collect personal data, the application may however request access to modifying settings for the purpose of setting the brightness of the device screen to the optimum level for the experience within the app.
What is Personal data?
Personal data is information that can be used to identify a person either directly or indirectly. A “personal identifier” is a piece of information that can identify an individual. This definition covers a wide range of personal identifiers to constitute Personal data, including name, address, email address, identification number, location data or online identifier.
Special Category Personal data
Special category is any personal data which relate to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, data concerning health or sexuality and includes genetic data, and biometric data where processed to uniquely identify an individual.
We use technical and organizational security measures in order to protect the data we have under our control against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction and against access by unauthorized persons.
Our security procedures are continually enhanced as new technology becomes available.
What are your rights and how to exercise them?
You may at any time exercise your data protection rights
• Right to access/obtain a report detailing the information held about you: You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not your Personal data is being processed by Airbus and the right to request access.
• Right to correct Personal data: You have the right to change any inaccurate Personal data concerning you.
• Right to be forgotten: In some cases, for instance, when the Personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected, you have the right for your Personal data to be erased.
• Right to stop the processing of your data: You have the right to restrict the processing of your Personal data by Airbus, for instance when the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of your Personal data. In such cases, your Personal data will only be processed with your consent or for the exercise or defense of legal claims.
• Right to data portability: Under some circumstances provided by law, you have the right to receive the Personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or transmit those Personal data to another controller.
• Right to object and to withdraw consent: You may at any time object to the processing of your Personal data for legitimate reason and may withdraw your consent. However, please note that if you do object to the processing of your Personal data, you may not be able to access and use certain information, feature or services.
To this effect, please contact Airbus in writing either by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at the following address, enclosing a copy of a document evidencing your identity :
Airbus SA, Head of Data Protection, HAP, 1 rond-point Maurice Bellonte 31700 Blagnac cedex. France
How can I contact the responsible for processing my Personal data?
If you have concerns and/or any questions regarding the processing of your Personal data, you may refer in the first instance to the Airbus Data Protection Officer, who is available for enquiries, or complaints, at the following email address: email@example.com, or you can write to the following address:
Airbus SAS : Head of Data Protection, HAP, 1 rond-point Maurice Bellonte 31700 Blagnac cedex. France
Can I ask for assistance to the competent authorities?
If you remain unsatisfied, then you have the right to apply directly to a Data Protection Supervisory Authority. Listed below are the four main European countries where Airbus operates and the relevant Supervisory Authority
FRANCE: CNIL: Supervisory Authority France
GERMANY: Datenschutz-hamburg: Supervisory Authority for Airbus Operations GmbH
lda Bayern: Supervisoy Authority for Airbus Companies in Bavaria, Germany
SPAIN: AGPD.Supervisory Authority Spain
UK: ICO: Supervisory Authority UK
Modification of the Privacy Notice
Airbus will update this Privacy Notice from time to time in order to reflect the changes in our practices and services and to remain compliant to Data Protection Laws and Regulations. We will inform you of any substantial modification in how we process your Personal data.